Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Services
"Charges" subject to any special terms agreed between the Company and the Renter, shall mean the price of the Service as listed in the Company’s current price list as at the date of the Rental
"Company" means North East Indoor Soccer Limited t/a Strikers Indoor Football, a company incorporated in Scotland having the registered number SC223884 and having their registered office at 252 Union Street , Aberdeen AB10 1TN. Vat Registration Number 796 6370 73
"Conditions" means the terms and conditions set out in this document, the Facility Rule Book and any special terms agreed in writing by the Company. Where there is any inconsistency among these the conditions set out in this document shall apply; where there is any inconsistency between the Facility Rule Book and any special terms agreed in writing by the Company, the conditions set out in the Facility Rule Book shall apply. Any variation of these Conditions shall be inapplicable unless agreed to in advance, and in writing, by the Company. These Conditions are subject to the law of Scotland and all disputes arising out of this contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Sheriff Court in Aberdeen;
"Rental" means the use of a pitch at a date and time pre-selected and reserved by the Renter;
"Renter" means the members of the football team to whom the Company has agreed to provide the Service in accordance with these Conditions;
"Reservation" means booking a pitch for Rental and shall have deemed to have been made when the Company sends a pitch confirmation email or the Renter receives a booking confirmation number;
"Service" means the provision by the Company of the indoor football facility at 50 Broadfold Road, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen. Notwithstanding these Conditions the Company may at any time and without notifying the Renter make any changes to the Service which are necessary to comply with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements, or that do not materially affect the nature or quality of the Service
2. Warranties & Liability
- If the Company cannot supply the Service for some reason that is beyond its control, for example, fire or flooding, then the Renter will not be able to claim that the Company is in breach of these Conditions but the Company will take all steps which are reasonably practicable to secure the supply of the Service to the Renter.
- The Company will use reasonable skill and care to provide the Service. However, if either the Company or the Renter is in breach of these Conditions, neither will be responsible for any losses that the other suffers as a result, except those losses that are foreseeable consequence of the breach.
- All Rentals are subject to these Conditions and Renters must comply with them. The Company will, therefore, not be responsible for any personal injury incurred or caused by a breach of these Conditions by the Renter, unless it is the direct fault of the Company or one of its employees in the course of his or her duties. It is the responsibility of the Renter to supervise all children at all time whilst in the facility
- Subject to any special terms agreed, the Renter shall pay the Company’s Charges and any additional sums that are agreed between the Company and the Renter for the provision of the Service. Payment of all Charges shall be made at either the same time as, or in advance of, any Rental.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the Charges to reflect any increase in the cost to the Company which is caused by any factor beyond the control of the Company. Should the Company alter the Charges for any Reservation, (other than an increase in the rate of VAT), that has already been made the Company will notify the Renter who will be allowed to cancel the Reservation, without penalty, until 12 hours before the commencement of the Rental.
- The Renter shall have the opportunity to cancel for any reason whatsoever the Reservation at any time up until 48 hours before the commencement of the Rental. Should the Renter cancel the Reservation within 48 hours of the commencement of the Rental, save as provided for in Clause 3.2 above, the Renter will forfeit any payment of the Charges already made.
- If the Renter cancels the Reservation within 48 hours of the commencement of the Rental, except where the Company has increased the cost, or does not fulfil the Rental, and the Renter has not pre-paid the Charges, the Company will be entitled to send the Renter an invoice for the Charges at the end of the month in which the Reservation was made. The Company will be entitled to cancel, decline or suspend any current or future Reservations made by the Renter while the invoice is still outstanding.
- Should the Company, for any reason except the non payment of Charges, have to cancel the Renter’s Reservation the Company will, at its sole choice, either offer the Renter an alternative Reservation or reimburse the Charges that have already been received by it.
5. Data Protection
- By making a Reservation the Renter consents to the Company keeping electronically or in writing information that is capable of identifying the Renter (and for the avoidance of doubt, but without prejudice to the generality contained herein, this provision shall apply to all members of the Renter) including credit card details. The Company will use this information for its own purposes, for example, to make repeat bookings or for marketing, and will not pass the information to other companies without the Renter’s consent.
6. Rule Book
- All Renters using the pitches must comply with all rules as laid out in the ‘Facility Rule Book’ from time to time’. A copy of the Facility Rule Book can be viewed at reception or on the Company’s website www.strikersfootball.com.
- These Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any previous agreement or understanding between the parties and may not be varied except in writing between the parties.
- If any provision of these Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.