This document sets out who we are, what personal information we collect and what we do with the personal information we collect from people when they:
- visit our website www.strikersfootball.com
- make enquiries via email, phone, or at meetings and events
- complete and submit any forms available on our website
- make a booking at our venue or via our website.
If, when you use this website or contact us in other ways, you provide information from which you can be personally identified, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
Strikers Indoor Football may change this policy occasionally by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with the changes.
Who we are
North East Indoor Soccer Limited t/a Strikers Indoor Football, a company incorporated in Scotland having the registered number SC223884 and having their registered office at 252 Union Street, Aberdeen AB10 1TN.
Our address is: Strikers Indoor Football, 50 Broadfold Road, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen AB23 8EE.
We can be contacted by email at email@example.com
Personal information that we collect
We may ask you to provide:
- Contact information, including email address and telephone number.
We may also collect:
- Any other information that you choose to provide us with when you email us or otherwise make contact with us
- Details of your visit to our site, using a website analytics service.
When we collect personal information
We collect information that can personally identify you when you:
- complete any of the forms on our website and send them to us
- phone or email to make an enquiry
- make a booking at our venue or via our website
How we use your personal information
Strikers Indoor Football comply with their obligations under the GDPR by: keeping personal data up to date; storing and destroying it securely; not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure; and ensuring that appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process enquiries
- To process your booking, including but not limited to, processing payments
- To contact you by email, telephone or text about your booking
- For record keeping, our own business analysis and reporting
- To communicate with you, including to respond to information requests, enquiries submitted and/or to obtain your feedback on our services
- To inform you of news, events and activities at Strikers Indoor Football
- To investigate any complaint you make.
Processing is necessary for our legitimate interests. This means that we can process your personal data if (i) we have a genuine and legitimate reason; and (ii) are not harming any of your rights and interests.
Our legitimate interests include: processing your booking; contacting you about your booking; communicating with you for administrative reasons; contacting you by email or telephone to ask your opinions; monitoring the use of our website; .
You can object to processing carried out on the basis of legitimate interests at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who will your personal data be shared with?
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only as set out in this section.
Your information may be used by Strikers Indoor Football. We will never pass your personal information to anyone else. We do not release any of your information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We may also share your information or disclose it to third parties where required to comply with any court order or other legal obligation or when data is requested by government or law enforcement authorities, to enforce any agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, or others.
How long we keep your personal information
We retain personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is collected. When determining the relevant retention periods, we take into account factors including:
- Legal obligations
- Potential disputes
- Guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
Links to third party websites
Our website contains links to other internet websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including such sites’ use of any personal information.